Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 52 - Week 4 - Self Portrait - Miracles happen!


I have to say this was my least favorite post because I am not a fan of being in front of the camera. One of my New Year goals is to have a professional family photo take that I am actually in. I am so much more comfortable behind the camera. It feels so natural for me. A few years ago I was celebrating my 40th Birthday which was a great one I might say....40's are terrific! During this time one of my dear friends was looking for pictures of me and realized that she didn't have any which surprised her and me at the same time. I told my husband that I need to make sure that I am in more pictures so my kids can remember me in their childhood.  Just kidding!  I am a stay at home mom which is a huge part of their childhood, but I do need to take some of my own advice and document my life along with theirs.  Thanks to Darcy for the assignment.

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

No comments: